Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday


Today Arya and I went to the NEX for our weekly food shopping. Afterwards we met Daddy for lunch at the Windjammer. Then we came home and shortly after Zander was home from school. Arya laid down in her crib for a nap. We have been working on her taking naps in her crib during the day instead of sleeping on me. The past couple days has been challenging but I think she is getting the idea. She cries for awhile when I first lay her down but then eventually goes to sleep and stays asleep for about an hour or so. I am very proud of her plus it makes it easier on me to be able to get things done around the house. I tried to take her picture today to show off her cute little outfit but it didn't show up very well in the picture. She still looks cute sitting there like a big girl though.

I am shopping online right now for a bathing suit and sun hat for her for this summer when the water warms up at the pool. I can't wait to see her in those, it will be adorable!

Oh and her passport came in yesterday so we are free to leave the island!! Not that we are anytime soon but it's nice to know that we can if we want. LOL

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it such a relief to finally get the passport? It was such a pain to get Ashlyn on and off island for her doctor's appointments before hers came in!

    ReplyDelete