Tuesday, July 21, 2009

On the go




You've probably read in an earlier blog this week that Arya started walking with her toy. Yesterday evening I was able to catch her doing it again but this time she decided to be brave and stand up and hold on with one hand. She didn't want to let go of her block that she was playing with. Then once she was standing she kept letting go and banging the handle of the walking toy while standing on her own. Amazingly I was able to catch it on the camera. So here are the couple shots I got.


She was being so funny yesterday with a particular toy she was playing with. She has this alligator toy that opens and closes and holds blocks inside. She was very entertained last night putting her rattle in the alligator, closing the lid, then opening it back up and taking out the rattle. She did this over and over and was so pleased with herself. It was hilarious!
Have a good day all!!

1 comment: