Today Arya took her first two steps by herself! Her and Daddy were playing around and he kept standing her up in front of him and she would laugh and lean towards him and finally she took one step by herself. He kept doing it and she eventually took two steps all by herself while she laughed because she thought this was a great game. It was so cute. She has been walking really well holding one hand and really cruises along holding both our hands so we knew this day was coming soon. I took a bunch of short little video's while they were playing so I will check them later and see if I caught the moment and if it is short enough I will try to download it on here.
Below is the video of her first steps but I can't get it to rotate, so sorry about having to watch it sideways.
In other news, a few weeks ago Zander lost his first tooth! We told him to put it under his pillow and the tooth fairy would bring him money but that night he told Buddy he didn't want to put it under his pillow that he wanted to sleep by himself in his room. So the next morning we talked to him about it and explained that the tooth fairy is just pretend and that it is us. He said to us, can you just give me my money while I'm awake then. LOL
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my goodness, how exciting!!!
ReplyDelete